Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Halloween Curse

Ah, my poor daughter seems to be under a Halloween Curse. Last year, she missed her school Halloween party with a sick tummy. So of course this morning she woke up with a recurrence of pinkeye. Ack! Another missed school party. I assured her she could still trick or treat tonight, just as long as she doesn't touch anybody. I'm not sure how Laura Ingalls is going to look with bloodshot eyes though. Maybe this wasn't the year to choose not to be something scary, LOL.


On that note, have you hugged your pumpkin today?



2 comments:

Cindy Tobey said...

Awww, bummer about the pink eye. I hope she had fun anyway. Cute photos of your pumpkins w/their pumpkins. ;-)

NeldaBelle said...

Barb, I just read on 2Peas that you had been named to the 2007 CK Hall of Fame. Congratulations! I looked at the work in your gallery and I love it! I'm looking forward to seeing you featured in CK and if you ever write a scrapbooking book, I'd buy it!